These electronic time
switches provide to-the-minute programming for 7-day or full year load control
for reduced energy costs.
Flexible load control is
enhanced by Astro, Pulse and Interval options as required for outdoor lighting
control, bell ringing and after hours temporary override respectively.
A non-volatile memory
maintains all programmed switching times for the life of the time switch. A
factory installed field replaceable lithium battery maintains accurate time
keeping and calender information for a minimum of 8 years. Transient protection
for up to 6,000 volts is provided by the power board. These time switches are
housed in a lockable steel NEMA 3R enclosure.
- User Selectable Clock Format 12Hr AM/PM or
- 1,000 Set Points Minimum
- 99 Programable Holiday Schedules
- Automatic Adjustment for Daylight Savings Time
and Leap Year
- Pulsed, Interval, & Maintained Contact
- Non-Volatile Memory Maintains Program
- 6,000 Volt Transient Surge Protection
- NEMA 3R Raintight Case
- 2 Independantly Controlled Outputs
- Form-C Contacts Provide for Both Normally Open
and Closed Circuits