electronic time switches provide to-the-minute programming for 7-day or full
year load control for reduced energy costs.
control is enhanced by Astro, Pulse and Interval options as required for outdoor
lighting control, bell ringing and after hours temporary override respectively.
memory maintains all programmed switching times for the life of the time switch.
A factory installed field replaceable lithium battery maintains accurate time
keeping and calender information for a minimum of 8 years. Transient protection
for up to 6,000 volts is provided by the power board. These time switches are
housed in a lockable steel NEMA 3R enclosure.
- User Selectable Clock Format 12Hr
AM/PM or 24Hr
- 1,000 Set Points Minimum
- 99 Programable Holiday Schedules
- Automatic Adjustment for Daylight
Savings Time and Leap Year
- Pulsed, Interval, &
Maintained Contact Options
- Non-Volatile Memory Maintains
- 6,000 Volt Transient Surge
- NEMA 3R Raintight Case
- 4 Independantly Controlled
- Multi-Voltage Clock Power Supply
- Form-C Contacts Provide for Both
Normally Open and Closed Circuits