The Intermatic ET8000 Series Electronic Astronomic 7-Day Time Switch
automatically switches loads to a preset weekly schedule with-to-the-minute
- The astronomic feature provides an automatically adjusted sunset ON and
sunrise OFF to eliminate the need for separate photo control devices.
- The independent 7-day programming provides complete flexibility for
applications where load switching differs each day of the week.
- Astronomic programming can be combined with independent programming to
provide a sunset ON and timed OFF program.
Use the ET8000 series as an ON/OFF timer in applications requiring 7-day
astronomic load control such as lighting, air-conditioning systems, pumps etc.
Each load output of the Time Switch can support up to 14 timed ON and OFF events
per day as well as Astro ON and Astro OFF events. The program can be overridden
by pushing the ON/OFF load override button (s). The ET8000 Series Time Switch is
designed to directly switch tungsten or ballast loads up to its rating, and
inductive or resistive loads up to 30A at 120, 208, 240 or 277 VAC.
- Input Voltage: 120/208/240/277 VAC, 50 to 60 Hz
- Power Consumption: 6.0 Watts Max.
- Contact Configuration: SPDT
- 20A/10A Inductive/Resistive: 120/208/240/277 VAC, 60 Hz
- 6A/3A Ballast: 120/277 VAC, 60 Hz
- 20A/10A Resistive: 28 VDC
- 5A/3A Tungsten: 120/240 VAC, 60 Hz
- 1 HP / 1/4: 120 VAC, 60 Hz
- 2 HP / 1/2: 240 VAC, 60 Hz
Set Points (Events): Each load output of the Time Switch can support
up to 14 timed ON and 14 timed OFF events per day as well as Astro ON and Astro
OFF events.Battery-Powered Clock Operation: 2 Years Minimum (uses 2 AAA
industrial grade alkaline batteries, supplied) Minimum ON or OFF Time: 1
Minute Maximum ON or OFF Time: 6 days, 23 hours, 59 minutes Shipping
Weight: 2.5 lb (1.1 kg) Enclosure: NEMA1 Grey Painted Drawn Steel
Knockouts: Combination 1/2-3/4 inch size, 1 on back and each side,
2 on bottom Wire Size: AWG #10 through #18