- Cuts hand drawn copper up to 400 KCMIL (MCM) and soft copper, aluminum and multiple conductor cable up to 600 KCMIL (MCM)
- Hardened steel blades ensure consistent cuts and long-term durability
- Rounded blade design minimizes cable distortion during cutting
- Quick release mechanism simplifies blade back-out
- Locking mechanism keeps handles closed for easy storage
- Ergonomic, non-slip handles
- CAUTION: Comfort-grip handles are not designed for protection against electrical shock. Do not use on live circuits.
- Max jaw opening of 1.375 in.