Specification and Rating:
- CASE: 20 Gauge Galvanized steel for
core housing. Blower case and filter case are pre-assembled and painted.
Two (2) drain connections ¹⁄₂" NPT.
- BLOWERS: Two (2) belt driven blowers.
Blowers come with galvanized wheel and housing. Blowers are rubber
mounted to reduce noise and vibration.
- MOTORS: Two (2) totally enclosed,
self-cooled, energy efficient motors with epoxy enamel finish. Featuring
start capacitor, sleeve and ball bearing . KHP 20000 - 3/4 horsepower,
single phase, 115/230 volts with over load protection, KHP 30000 - 1
horsepower, single phase, 115/230 volts with over load protection.
- CORE: Modular heat pipe core
configured for efficient performance and retrieval of heat.
- FILTERS: Two (2) throw-away
fiberglass filters in a drawer type filter rack. Filters are 1" thick.
Cabinet for filters is insulated.
- MOUNTING: Unit can be installed using
mounting brackets already fastened to the unit. Unit is mounted in place
using threaded rods (purchased separately). The rods are then connected
to the base plates provided with the bracket. The plates must be a
minimum of 2" (50.8 mm) from the edge of the rail and in a range of 6"
(152.4 mm) from each other. Unit can also be mounted by attaching it on
- CONTROLS: Low voltage (24VAC)
external dry contacts to activate high speed. Two (2) speed controls for
continuous ventilation speeds (one for each blower).
- DEFROST: The defrost sequence is
activated when the exhaust air temperature drops below the preset level.
The sensor shuts down the supply fan until the core defrosts and then
the unit returns to normal operation.
- SERVICEABILITY: Cores, filters,
blowers and drain pans can be accessed easily from two sides of the HRV
through access panels.
- Model: KHP20000
- Volts: 230
- Rated Watts: 2024
- Max. Amps: 8.8
- CFM rated at 0.1" Static Pressure:
- CFM rated at 0.2" Static Pressure:
- CFM rated at 0.3" Static Pressure:
- CFM rated at 0.4" Static Pressure:
- CFM rated at 0.5" Static Pressure: