These heavy duty Mechanical Time Switches are
designed for industrial, commercial and residential applications and have the
highest motor load ratings in the industry. They provide up to 12 ON-OFF
operations each day with a minimum ON-OFF time of 1 hour. All models are
equipped with "ON" and "OFF" trippers and they are available in either plastic
or metal indoor/outdoor enclosure.
- Model: T101P3
- Description: Time switch in plastic
- Switch: SPST
- Clock Supply Volts 60Hz: 120
- Case: NEMA3R rated for
indoor-outdoor installation. 0.034" drawn steel 9-3/8" (23.8 cm) H, 5-1/2"
(14.0 cm) W x 3-5/8" (9.2 cm) D in beige finish. "P" models are the same as
above, except made from outdoor grade plastic.
- Knockouts: Combintaion 1/2"-3/4"
nominal knockouts, (1) on back and each side of case and (2) on bottom.
- Switch Rating: 40 Amp Resistive each
pole 120-480 VAC; 40 Amp Tungsten, inductive or 1000 VA pilot duty each pole
120-277 VAC; 2 HP (24 FLA) 120 VAC; 5 HP (28 FLA) 240 VAC
- Heater Protection Circuit: 10 Amp,
- Shipping Weight: 3.75 lbs (1.7 kg)
- Agency Approval: CSA/C- US
- Booster Pumps
- Heat Pumps
- Air Conditioning
- Swimming Pool and/or Spa Filter Pumps with
Gas Fired Heaters
- Music and Signal System