Meets stringent utility standards for street and highway lighting
- Meets stringent utility standards for street
and highway lighting, complies with ANSI C136.10 and EEI NEMA standards.
CATALOG NO: 2008A UPC CODE: 62014, VOLTAGE 50-60HZ:
400-550, COLOR: Yellow, TUNGSTEN:1000W, RATING:
0, BALLAST: 1800VA
- Street, Highway and other luminaries equipped with locking type
receptacles where instant response is required.
- Meets stringent utility standards for street and highway lighting
- Complies with ANSI C136.10 and EEI NEMA standards.
- MOUNTING: Units and locking-type prongs meet requirements of ANSI
- PHOTOCELL: Cadmium Sulphide, epoxy coated.
- ENCLOSURE: Polypropylene, UV Stabilized, permanent color with UV
resistant clear acrylic window. Provides high impact, flammability resistance
and electrically safe operation.
- COLOR CODED DOMES: Meet ANSI designations as follows:
- RELAY: Positive snap action switching, reducing bounce and
prolonging contact life.
- LOCKING PRONGS: Solid brass for maximum corrosion resistance and
- 360 jouleS MOV exceeds NEMA and ANSI requirements.
- TURN-ON/TURN OFF: Turn-ON is 1 to 3 fc. Turn-OFF to Turn-ON ratio
is 3 average.
- TEMPERATURE RANGE: -40° to + 158°F (-40° to + 70°C)