Meets stringent utility standards for street and highway lighting
- FITS ORDINARY TURN-LOCK PHOTOCONTROL
SOCKET, OFFERING TOTAL FLEXIBILITY AND MAXIMUM ENERGY SAVINGS! EASY RETROFIT:
CATALOG NO: 5737TZ UPC CODE: 62010, DESCRIPTION:
PHOTOTIMER PLUS, VOLTAGE 50-60HZ: 105-305, TUNGSTEN:1000W, RATING:
0, BALLAST: 1800VA, LIGHT SENSOR: SILICON PHOTOSENSOR
- Office building wants parking lights ON at dusk and OFF at 11pm with ON at
5am for reopening and OFF at dawn.
- Restaurant wants signs to turn ON at dusk but OFF at midnight when no one
around to see the signs; area becomes active again before dawn.
- Billboard needs to be lit at dusk but OFF at midnight due to lack of
traffic which picks up again at 5am.
- Landscape and yard lighting need to be lit at dusk but OFF at midnight
when no one is around and ON again for early morning illumination.
TURNS ON LIKE A PHOTOCONTROL,
OFF AND ON LIKE A SWITCH, AND OFF LIKE A PHOTOCONTROL!
- Microprocessr tracks the dusk and dawn times as they vary with the
seasons and automatically determines midnight. NO PROGRAMMING REQUIRED!
- OFF time during the night is user adjustable for specific needs such as
extra energy savings or to customize for various longitudes.
- Early morning ON time is also user adjustable for providing predawn
- Built in Daylight Savings Time correction.
- Automatically "re-learns" and resets after power outage, eliminating
- PLUGS INTO STANDARD TURN-LOCK RECEPTACLE
- ALL UNITS MEET OR EXCEED ANSI C136.10
- TIMER: Microprocessor tracks the dusk and dawn times for 24 hours
and automatically sets its internal calendar to turn off at midnight during
all seasons. Automatically adjusts for Daylight Savings Time.
- POTENTIOMETER #1: Allows user to adjust OFF time during the night.
OFF time can be set up to two hours before (for extra energy savings) or up to
two hours after midnight to customize for various longitudes to achieve exact
midnight turn OFF; or to stagger a group of lights to go OFF at different
times during the night.
- POTENTIOMETER #2: Allows user to set number of hours after midnight
(from 2-10 hours after midnight) that lights should turn back ON. This is used
for areas which become active again before dawn.
- LIGHT SENSOR: Silicon photosensor.
- DC RELAY: Provides chatter free operation. Normally closed.
- VOLTAGE RANGE: 105-305VAC
- LOAD RATING: 1000W Tungsten, 1800 VA Ballast.
- SURGE PROTECTION: MOV (metal oxide varistor) 360 joules.
- PRONGS: Solid brass for maximum corrosion resistance and electrical
- ENCLOSURE: UV Stabilized, ANSI color coded polypropylene dome.
- WINDOW: UV Stabilized clear acrylic.
- BASE: ABS
- GASKET: Cross-linked polypropylene.
- TURN-ON/TURN OFF: Turn-ON at dusk is 5.0 foot candle +/- 0.5 OFF/ON
ratio is 1.5:1 average.
- Time Delay ON/OFF: Instant ON, 3-5 seconds OFF.
- FAIL ON: For safety reasons
- TEMPERATURE RANGE: -40° to + 158°F (-40° to + 70°C)