- Adjusts for seasonal changes
- Astronomic dial automatically adjusts as days grow
shorter or longer
- Skipper provides lighting control to be omitted on
selected day(s) of the week
- Three Skipper screws furnished
- Independent clock motor terminals
- 3PST switch configuration provides control of 3-phase
- Spring wound carryover provides a carryover of 16
hours minimum to maintain
accurate load control even during power failure
- Carryover automatically rewinds itself when power
- Only 1 hour is required to rewind the carryover for
each 2 hours of outage
Parking Lots Landscape Lights Stairways Billboards
Entryways Security Storefronts Car Lots
Enclosure: Steel, NEMA 3R Rated; Gray finish with hasp, with hole for
permanently attached, side hinged door closed. Mounting bracket plus two holes
below switch on back for mounting. Separate grounding terminal.
81 ⁄4 in. (20.95 cm) H x 51 ⁄4 in. (13.34 cm) W x 43 ⁄4 in. (12.07 cm) D
Knockouts: Combination 1 ⁄2 3 ⁄4 in. nominal knockouts, one on back and
each side of
enclosure and two on bottom.
Optional Enclosures: None.
Switch Rating: Each pole; 40 Amp Tungsten up to 277 VAC; 1 HP, 120-277
VA Pilot Duty.
Model Number: V45471R30
Latitude: 30Ί Switch: 3PST Carry Over:
No Clock Motor Volts AC 60 Hz: 120