Specification and Rating:
- Case: 24 Gauge Galvanized Steel. Powder
coated finish in antique white. Insulated with 1" (25 mm) High Density
Polystyrene Foam to prevent condensation and meet the requirements of
the Underwriters Laboratories 94HF.
- Motors: Two (2) German-engineered,
factory-balanced ebm™ motors with backward curved blades. Motors come
with permanently lubricated sealed bearings guarantee long life and
- Filters: Two (2) Washable Electrostatic
Panel Type Air Filters, 8.5" (216mm) x 8" (203mm) x 0.125" (3mm).
- Core: core, filters, motors and drain pan
can be easily accessed through latched door. Core conveniently slides
out on our new easy glide core guides. 10" (250mm) of clearance is
recommended for removal of core.
- Controls: External three (3) position
(Low/Stand By/Medium) rocker switch that will offer continuous
- Defrost: A preset defrost sequence is
activated at an outdoor temperature of 23° F (-5°C) and lower. During
the defrost sequence, the fresh air is interrupted momentarily and
indoor air is allowed to re-circulate in the exchanger to maximize the
effectiveness of the defrost strategy. The unit then returns to normal
operation until the next defrost sequence.
- Installation: Unit is typically wall
mounted using included wall mounting bracket.
- Serviceability: core, filters, motors and
drain pan can be easily accessed through latched door. Core conveniently
slides out on our new easy glide core guides. 10" (250mm) of clearance
is recommended for removal of core.
- Unit Dimensions: 21.4" W X 15.4" H X 10.2"
- Model: VHR704R
- Volts: 120
- CFM rated at 0.4" Static Pressure:
- Duct Diameter: 5"